Panels, Keypads & Modules, Sensors & Accessories
Touch arming, customizable sensor names and the ability to add up to 242 unique users.
Control up to 30 lights remotely and create rules to automate each one individually.
Pair up to 6 locks to create access control for the entire family and get notifications when you forget to lock.
Smart thermostats adjust automatically when you drive away or forget to close a door or window.
Automate fans, coffee makers, space heaters and more to create your custom smarthome.
IQ Panel - Everything You Need in a Single Device
The IQ Panel has everything you need to control residential or small business security and smarthome solutions. It provides a consistent experience on all your devices. Get mobile access on your PC or laptop, tablet, smartphone, and even wearable smartwatches.
- TOUCH ARMING: Arm stay, Arm away, Quick exit, Disarm, Bypass sensors, Entry delay, Exit sounds
- WEATHER: Hi/Lo temps + precipitation, 4-day forecast
- COLOR-CODED STATUS: Green=ready, Yellow=not ready, Red=armed
- IQ CAMERA: Disarm Photos, Future features
- CAMERA APP: View disarm photos, View image sensor pics, Future camera feature access
- SD CARD SLOT: Add photos, Manual software update
- SPEAKERS: Speaker #1-Dedicated to panel sounds & voices, Speaker #2-Dedicated for two-way voice
- APPS: Photo frame, Sound settings, Bilingual toggle, Safety Sensors
- STATUS APP: Current system status, System alerts, Alarm events, System history
- SETTINGS: Installation, System settings, User management, About, System tests
- HOME: Return to home screen
- MICROPHONE: Built in, Two-way voice
- CONTACT: Dealer contact info, Message center
- HOME CONTROL: 10 Smart Socket, Locks, Lights, Thermostat
- HELP: FAQs, Video tutorials
- PANIC BUTTON: Medical, fire, or police
- BUILT IN SIREN: SIA rated to UL 1023 standard
Kwikset Smartcode Deadbolt with Zigbee
The SmartCode Deadbolt with Home Connect Technology featuring Zigbee enables the door lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in the home. The lock allows the user through a web enabled device to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive text or email messages.
The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking.
SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty.
IQ Wireless Thermostat
When paired with the IQ Panel, the IQ Thermostat knows whether you are home or away. Using the powerful settings in your alarm.com portal, you can set rules that not only tell your thermostat what program it should run, but to automatically turn off when you're not at home, resuming it's pre-set program when you return. It's the easiest way to save money on your energy bills, and keep your home at the comfortable temperatures you desire.
- Easy install backplate and wiring for flexible mounting options
- Supports "Frequent Listening Routing Slaves" (FLiRS) when installed on 4 AA batteries for long battery life
- Supports "Always Listening" operation on 24vAC, acts as a repeater when installed with 24vAC
- Built-in flash memory stores heat and cool program settings
IQ Wireless Door/Window Sensor
The IQ door/window sensor is designed to be attached to the outside of any door or window. With a five year battery life and a slimmer form factor, Qolsys has improved upon another industry standard.
- HYPER ACCURACY: Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than half an inch
- TAMPER SWITCH: Triggers alert if the cover is removed
- MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY: Magnet is accurate within a fraction of an inch
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE
- create custom names for each sensor
- Determine unique chime type
- Choose voice prompts on or off
IQ Key Fob
The IQ Fob is an easy way to arm and disarm your system remotely. Working within 100' of your home, press the "lock" button once to arm in "Stay" mode and twice for "Away."
- Lock button can arm in stay or away mode
- Unlock disarms system
- Capable of activating an intrusion or "police" panic
IQ Wireless Motion Sensor
The IQ Motion sensor is one of the most reliable ways to detect intruders. If an intruder manages to get past your other sensors, he cannot escape the IQ motion! Programmed to detect infrared heat in bodies over 40lbs. Typically installed pointing AWAY from windows (to reduce false alarms) the IQ Motion has a range up to 35 feet. The IQ Motion can be installed two different ways: to cover an entire room from floor to ceiling or in a "pet sensitive" position, allowing animals under 40lbs to pass under the beams without triggering the alarm.
IQ Smoke Detector
The IQ Smoke detector is connected to your IQ Panel and monitored 24-7, whether your system is armed or not. And because your system is always connected, you'll be informed of the problems, wherever you are. The IQ Smoke detects the presence of smoke using photoelectric smoke-sensing technology and conforms to UL 217.
- "Always on" technology ensures the sensor is monitored around the clock whether your system is armed or not
- Ultra sensitive smoke sensor prevents false alarms while constantly monitoring
- Heat sensor detects the rapid rise in heat that comes from a fire-even when there is no smoke(like an electrical fire)
|These products or equivalent will be used during installation. Use of these products is subject to availability at the time of installation.|
|3400 West Dessert Inn Rd, Suite 20|
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
|Nevada State Contractors License #79293|
PHONE (702) 210-3816 FAX (702) 251-1972
|Copyright Certified Security Link, LLC|